EL ARTE ES UN SIGNO DE INTERROGACION

Disturbed Minds

Disturbed Minds

domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

I feel I´m pushin people away and don´t know why... Loneliness feels comfortable but I don´t know...


I give up really easily on relationships, it doesn´t matter if they are friends  or family or whatever, I used to believe some relationships would last, but not anymore... I know sooner or later they won´t be there, that´s I want to learn to live alone (by alone I mean, not being dependant of anyone else).


But as time goes by I realize it´s not possible, we´ll always need at least one person, somebody to talk, to feel connected, to feel restrained.


I know it´s a silly idea, maybe sellfish, but I don´t want to be worried about it anymore, about what can happen if suddenly comes the day in which I really need someone, but nobedy´s there...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario